Friday 11 March 2011

On my second day here at The Building Exploratory I was told that they wanted to get primary schools in Brent involved in their workshops for small children. Therefore, me and Alfie created a database which included a list of the schools in that area, the Headteachers names and various other information they needed.

After lunch, we came back here to get to work on listing and labeling all the maps they have and categorizing them (A rather tedious job but someone has to do it, right?).

The next morning we assisted with the Senior Bees workshop (Mainly pouring tea and handing out biscuits), where the was a presentation on towers. I found it fairly interesting and learned a bit as well, after the old folk had left we cleared up and went to get lunch.

I have enjoyed my first week here at The Building Exploratory and hope next week will be even better.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment